Call us on 1300 16 16 15
Or send us some information about your job and we'll get in contact.
We will respond within 60 minutes during business hours Mon - Fri 7:30am - 3:30pm
Improperly installed gas appliances and pipework can void home insurance, cause property damage or worse; injure or kill a loved one. Ensure you always use a licenced tradesman to perform gas work.
AC Plumbing Qld can help with your gas fitting requirements today
If you locate a leak be sure to turn off your gas supply immediately and call:
1300 16 16 15.
Gas LeaksIf you smell gas or you believe you have a leak, call 1300 16 16 15 immediately.Knowing the serious nature of a gas leak our professional tradesman will come to your residence immediately to locate and rectify the leak. Leaving you feeling safe and reassured in your home.
The team at, AC Plumbing, are highly trained in the installation of gas appliances while maintaining complete safety to your home and business. Whether it be a new or existing home or business our tradesman are highly qualified in the fitting of new gas lines and the replacement and upgrading of existing lines. Safety is always paramount to our tradesman when dealing with gas. You can rest assured you and your family are in safe hands with AC Plumbing
Gas System compliance certificates
When you will need a gas compliance certificate:
- When you are selling a caravan, motorhome, camper trailer, catering vehicle/trailer, boat or any vehicle with gas system use for non-propulsion purposes.
- On completion of a new gas system installation.
- After a new appliance has been installed to your gas system.
- Termination of an appliance or decommissioning of a gas system.
- A gas supplier may request one when you change gas supply companies.
- After a registered defect or gas leak has been rectified.
Always insist on receiving a Gas System Compliance Certificate when a new gas system has been installed or when modification`s have been made to your existing gas system. Compliance certificates certify that any work done reaches the Australian standard, in gas fitting. And that work has been completed by a licensed gas fitter.
Some potential risks you may face if you have work done by a unlicensed gas fitter and/or no gas certificate has been issued:
- Explosion or fire from a gas leak
- Void your insurance
- Void appliance warranties
- Unable to have your gas connected or bottles installed or replaced
- Have current gas supply disconnected
- High risk to your house holds safety