Gas Cooktop Installation Brisbane
Your Gas Cooktop Installation Plumber of Choice! Call Us Today For a Free Quote.
Installing a gas cooktop in the kitchen is a complex task that requires specialized equipment, expertise, and experience that most individuals do not have. Safety is a major concern, as well as functionality and ease of maintenance. While it might seem like a cool DIY project, installing gas cooktop appliances is best left to the professionals.
AC Plumbing offers professional gas cooktop installation plumber services in the Brisbane area. All of our gas plumbers have certification and experience working with several different brands and models of gas cooktops. Give us a call at 1300 161 615 and we will schedule one of our certified installers to come to your location.
Gas Cooktop and Oven Installation in Brisbane
Gas cooktops are one of the most popular types of kitchen appliances used for cooking. While modern technologies keep introducing new cooktop solutions such as electrical and induction cooktops, the chances are that gas cooktops will maintain their popularity for many years to come.
Pros of Gas Cooktops:
- They provide instant heat and instant response to temperature changes.
- Inexpensive to operate.
- Allow for cooking with more exotic types of kitchenware, such as woks.
Cons of Gas Cooktops:
- They require a gas supply to function.
- Increased risk of a home fire or explosion if handled improperly.
- More difficult to maintain and clean.
Do not hesitate to contact us for advice about which gas cooktops would ideally fit your needs.
Gas Cooktop Installation Cost
On average, you can expect that a gas cooktop installation will set you back anywhere from $AUD 200 to $AUD 900, depending on the size, brand, and type of the gas cooktop. The price is a little higher if you want to replace gas cooktop appliances. All told, there are several factors that influence the installation cost of a gas cooktop:
- Configuration of the gas cooktop. The higher number of burners, the higher the price. Does the cooktop include an oven?
- If there is a dedicated gas line ready for the cooktop or not. Installing a gas line and a tank further increases the price of the installation.
- If there is an old cooktop that needs to be removed before installing a new one.
- Additional features such as LED lighting, security features, or smart features.
If you would like to replace a gas cooktop or need help installing a gas cooktop, give AC Plumbing a call at 1300 161 615. Our team of certified technicians has plenty of experience installing gas cooktops of numerous brands and models. We are proud to serve the Brisbane community and offer high-quality gas cooktop installation services.
Enquire Online for a QUICK Response!
Why Choose Us?