Water Leak Detection Brisbane
Premium Water Leak Detection Services in Brisbane!
Pinpointing and detecting a water leak in your home can be a great source of stress and inconvenience. Not only is your home at risk for significant damage, but without accurate and timely repair the extent of the damage could set you back a pretty penny.
If you think that there is water leaking in your home, do not hesitate to contact AC Plumbing. We provide high-quality leak detection and repair services in the Brisbane area. Give us a call at 1300 161 615 and one of our certified technicians will be at your location in no time.
Water Leak Detection Plumber in Brisbane
AC Plumbing is proud to service the Brisbane community, providing high-quality plumbing services, including water leak detection and repairs. Our expert water leak detector team will quickly diagnose and find the leak in your home and compile a list of necessary repairs and interventions to bring back your home to its original state.
All of our technicians have the necessary certification and experience for fast and accurate water leak detection. We only hire the best technicians and repairmen. We use the latest technology and methods in water leak detection, ensuring that your leak issues do not reoccur in the future.
Types of Water Leaks
Usually, three major waterways carry the water to and from your home. All freshwater coming into your home from the local water supply does so through a water main pipe. All of the wastewater generated in the home leaves through the sewer system. Finally, rainwater flows through the stormwater drains on the outside of the house.
This means that there are three general types of water leaks that can occur in a home:
- Stormwater Leaks – If you only notice the leak during a rainstorm, chances are that your home has a stormwater leak.
- Sewer Leaks – Usually accompanied by foul smell or discoloured water
- Water Supply Leaks – If the water bubbles up in certain areas, it might be coming from a water supply leak.
Regardless of the type of leak, you should immediately contact experts in leak detection. Our team at AC Plumbing offers 24/7 emergency services.
How to Find Water Leaks
Finding a water leak takes a lot of effort, knowledge, and experience. Sure, a catastrophic leak in the middle of the room is easy to spot, but on most occasions, leaks occur in areas that are difficult to see and access. Leaks under the floor or behind the walls are notoriously difficult to spot. Here are our tips for successfully locating a leak in your home:
- Check for areas in your garden that are perpetually wet.
- Observe if any areas of your garden/yard are experiencing unusual levels of growth.
- Moisture on the walls and the ceilings, as well as the appearance of mould is a strong indicator of an existing leak.
- Water stains on the walls, or paint that is cracking and chipping.
- Warped and deformed woodwork throughout the house.
Do not gamble with your home. Call AC Plumbing at 1300 161 615 to schedule an inspection and a free quote. Our leak detection service includes an inspection, diagnostics, and preparing a plan for repairs and replacements. See for yourself why our customers believe we are the best water leak company in Brisbane.
Enquire Online for a QUICK Response!
Why Choose Us?